Raised so far
- Shannon Raines just donated $515
- Mark & Julie Simons just donated $104.40
- Disey just donated $50
- Brendan Camilleri just donated $515
- BIG BOAR V-TWIN just donated $515
- Gsye Smith just donated $104.40
- Chris Stone just donated $313.20
- Josh Fraser just donated $52.20
- Hayley Moriarty just donated $52.20
- Andrew McAinsh just donated $208.80
- Fats Bilal -Macs Engineering just donated $485
- Macs Engineering just donated $30
- Tim Evans just donated $156.60
- Mick and Tania Mellor just donated $50
- Aaron just donated $110.66
- harvey hester just donated $208.80
- Dan Woolley just donated $130.50
- ILONA FLEER just donated $10.44
- Anonymous just donated $130.50
- Justin Benato just donated $50
About the ride.
Each year we get together and ride our Postie bikes around regional Queensland, usually for a week and cover about 2,000 klms.
Through donations, raffles and auctions our fundraising has helped many charities and, this year, Childhood Cancer Support will be the beneficiary of the event.
We have been doing a ride somewhere in Queensland for the past 8 years and have raised just over $369,000. In 2021, we raised an amazing $68,500 and, this year, have set a big goal to raise $100,000!
In 2022, we are expecting 40 plus riders and 5 or 6 support vehicles. The ride will start in Mackay on 20th August 2022 working our way inland to Bundaberg and returning to Mackay on 27th August. Final route TBA.
If you would like to join this fun-filled ride, please contact Greg at email@example.com 0407 635 383 for more information.
Check out these highlights from the 2021 Postie Bike Safari!
Register to participate, create your own unique fundraising page and share it with your friends.
Ask your friends, family and colleagues to donate to your fundraising page.
Challenge yourself, post your updates and make the world better with the money you've raised..
Meet Sidney & the Leo family from Moura.
In October last year, Brooke and her husband Vic were given the devastating news that their eight-year-old son Sidney was diagnosed with a brain tumour. The family were told they had to travel 800 klms to Brisbane within a day for their son to receive life-saving surgery.
A family from their hometown of Moura had been supported by Childhood Cancer Support 20 years ago. When they heard about Sidney's diagnosis, they got in touch and Childhood Cancer Support was able to organise accommodation for the Leo family.
"Childhood Cancer Support have just been invaluable to us; they have been an absolute lifeline."
How your support will help.
Your donation will provide a home away from home for regional families who have travelled to Brisbane for life saving cancer treatment.
Childhood Cancer Support provides not only a home for families, but a loving community to support them through this traumatic journey with their child.
"Postie Bike Safari is here again.
Grab a bike and join in to generate funds for a great cause. Childhood Cancer Support group do a great job and need our support to help needy children. A fun week to be had by all bike riders and support crew."
- Fats, fellow Postie Bike Safari rider.